We have an offer that you should seriously consider
– the offer is 50% off to both yearly and lifetime license
Being online and able to entering the Internet from many different devices in our daily private household as well as working life, has changed the context of how your data and your privacy is secured.
Unfortunately, there is BIG business in stealing our personal data and tracing our online behaviour.
Piracy is here in 2019 a daily threat and the HACKERS are out there tracing every entry on the Internet – to see if they can break in on your computer.
Do NOT feel safe by any device – ALL DEVICES are at risk, even your beloved MAC / APPEL has lost their virginity long time ago! But no one talks out loud about this, it’s big business making people stay believing they are secured buying Apple products.
Re-using the same simple passwords is an absolutely NO GO! For creating enough time for your security apps to react on the attacks on your devices, it is now recommended that your passwords are having minimum 12-16 characters, which will give the needed time gap for your security setup, to filter out the pirates. It’s NOT a question of “IF you get HACKED” It’s a question of “WHEN” – everyone is under attack.
We highly recommend you to get a Password Managing tool, because you need a RANGE of different passwords to each and every tool you use. Before you enter panic mode -We can assure you that we have been researching and tested during the last year. We therefore absolutely can recommend STICKY PASSWORD – on all your devices.
In our household and business setup – STICKY PASSWORD has solved our YEARLONG discussions on generating highly secure passwords – and HOW to remember them all and NOT getting blocked out from any of your favorite tools. with STICKY PASSWORD you just need to REMEMBER ONE – WHAT a relief.
1. Short product description + bullet points of its main features
Sticky Password is the award-winning password manager and form-filler that remembers your passwords and enters them automatically whenever and wherever you need them – on your desktop, smartphone or tablet. Keep all your passwords in one secure location encrypted by AES-256. Your Master Password will be your key that unlocks your password storage – only you will know what it is! Sticky Password technology is trusted by millions of people around the world.
In addition to Windows, Sticky Password is also available on Mac, Android and iOS with best-in-class sync options that you control. You decide if and how to synchronize your data across all your computers, smartphones and tablets. If you prefer not to sync via Sticky Password’s secure cloud-based servers, you can utilize local Wi-Fi sync, which syncs your data over your own network and never touches the cloud.
- Award-winning password manager and form-filler
- Automatic one-click login and form-filling
- Super secured data: AES-256
- All major platforms – Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- Cloud sync & backup, local Wi-Fi sync
Note: you can use just the 1st paragraph if it’s too long)
2. Why people need it/ should buy it
The majority of people use very weak passwords and reuse them on different websites. Recent surveys of security experts agreed that unless you are using a strong, unique password for each of your accounts, you are at serious risk. We’ve created Sticky Password for just that purpose: to help you to securely store strong and unique passwords for all the accounts you use every day.
And if that’s not enough, Sticky Password:
- received PCMag’s Editors’ Choice Award with a rating of ‘Excellent’
- allows you to use your passwords on ALL your devices
- has best-in-class sync options include cloud sync, your own local Wi-Fi, and NO syncing
We’ve been helping people with passwords for 15 years.
3. What differentiates this product from others out there
Compared to other competitors, Sticky Password has:
- Excellent browser support (16 browsers)
- Exceptional autofill. Captures even oddball logins. Manages also application passwords.
- Best-in-class sync options include cloud sync, your own local Wi-Fi, and NO syncing